August is always a blur for me (as it probably is for most teachers). My typical August looks like this:
- a week of teacher in-service
- the first day of classes
- student open house
- new student orientation
- roster/schedule changes
- new teaching assignments
- classroom management tasks (seating charts, organization, teaching routines to students)
- losing my voice
This year I added one more thing to my plate: teaching my students how to use Evernote. Since I’ve been pretty busy, it was easy to put this blog on the shelf, and regretfully I did. I am committing today to post at least three times a week.
Next week’s post are as follows:
- Leading my first Evernote Student Workshop (with 25 attendees!)
- Setting up student accounts
- The first 3 things to teach students about Evernote
I’ll be back. You have my word.